Dog Training Careers in Maryland
What Could Be Better Than A Career Training Dogs?
We’re looking for professionals with skills and qualities that will help owners build a better relationship with their dog. All employees must pass a certification exam, be articulate, honest, and be willing to incorporate our philosophy into their individual working styles. We love dogs and we need great people that can bring out the best of a dog, even in the most challenging situations. They’re the dog that neighbors envy.
- Internships are available… Submit the form below along with a resume, if you would like to enter our program to become a dog trainer.
- If you are applying for a position as a dog trainer, we require a minimum of two years experience. This requirement may be waived if you’ve graduated from a dog training school. A test of knowledge and a practical exam will determine eligibility.
- Professional, and military dog handlers are always welcome. Please let us know if you have this type of experience.
- We love to hire teachers from the education field. We work just as closely with people as we do dogs, so it’s important that you have the ability to teach, create a lesson plan, and adapt lessons to individual learning styles.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- You must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with our clients.
- Initial hires will start as part-time employees. Full-time employment opportunities are based upon performance and need.
How to Apply
- Submit the online application below
- Attach your resume detailing your work and education background, contact information, and cover letter.
- Once we receive both your application and resume, we’ll review your information. If you meet our criteria we’ll contact you to schedule an initial phone interview.
Important: We will not respond to phone calls or emails in regard to employment opportunities.