Private Dog Training in Columbia, MD
Not every dog and not every person is suited for group classes. Some dogs are simply too stressed, distracted, or aggressive to be safe and productive in a group environment. Also, while group classes follow a specific training outline, private lessons can be tailored to your individual needs.
All of our private lesson instructors undergo rigorous training programs to ensure that they are capable of handling any dog in any situation. Perhaps more important, is that they are trained to teach the dog’s owners. Placing the focus on instructing people of all learning styles gives them a unique capability to alter the lesson plan according to the needs of both the owner and the dog. Their training is unparallelled to any other mentor or training program anywhere in the country, and is overseen by Andrew Wildesen directly.
Private Lesson Pricing
- Puppy Training
- Single Lesson
- 5 Lessons
- Puppy Training
- $100 off pkg
- Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm
- Puppy private lessons are given a $100.00 discount for the first set of lessons only.
- Availability for night and weekend appointments is subject to change. Please contact us for current availability.
- We allow up to 8-weeks for you to complete your training in case you’re unable to meet for five weekly lessons. Most 5-lesson packages are completed within 5 weeks.
- Cancellation Policy: Private lessons must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the start time of lesson. Lessons not cancelled before this time will be charged at the regular rate.
In Home Dog Training Private Lessons
Due to an increasingly high demand for our dog training services, we only offer private training sessions at our facility; however, if there is a unique situation that can only be addressed in the home, we may be able to make an exception.
Rates for in home lessons are calculated at the same hourly rate as lessons completed at our facility. We charge by the hour for travel time beginning when we leave our facility, and ending when we return. Calculations are completed using Google Maps to ensure accuracy, and transparency of all charges.
Dog Training Private Lessons at a Park
If you’re outside of our In Home Dog Training area, we’ll meet you at a public area that will be best for your dog training goals. Even if you live in Columbia, MD, there may be certain dogs that would benefit from obedience training in a public area. In those situations, we will set up training events at locations that best suit your needs.
The most common meeting place for private lessons is:
Centennial Park in Columbia, Maryland
Other locations are available. Please contact us for more information.
Private Dog Training Lessons Offer Endless Possibilities
- Basic through advanced obedience goals
- Excessive barking/ aggression towards knocking on doors
- Jumping on guests entering the home
- Scent detection games
- Obedience trials
- Puppy training
- Dog / Human aggression
- Owners seeking one-on-one attention
- Follow-up Board and Train lessons
- New owner/ family sessions